Seriously injured person taken to hospital after BBQ explosion in Auckland



St John Ambulance sent an ambulance and a rapid response vehicle to the scene on Gazelle Ave about 4.20pm. Photo / File / 123rf

A seriously injured person has been taken to hospital after a barbeque explosion at a home in Auckland’s Beach Haven.

St John Ambulance sent an ambulance and a rapid response vehicle to the scene on Gazelle Ave about 4.20pm.

Fire and Emergency NZ went to the scene to help ensure the fire was out.

A Fenz spokesperson said the fire had been put out before crew arrived.

Advertisement

Advertise with NZME.

One person was seriously injured in the incident and was taken to Middlemore Hospital.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.